In 1930 the founder's son, Mr. Danilo Bulfon, registered the company for the FRIULIAN CRAFTSMEN UNION.
At that time the workforce and the equipment supplied were increasing hand in hand with the development of the company.
In the 80s, the business developed with the acquisition of private and public orders, many of which of considerable importance. To be mentioned the construction of the ELFIT foundry (today CORTEM GROUP) of about 4,500 sqm deposits plus various agricultural and animal stalls measuring 2,500 sqm.
On October 28th, 2011 the company acquired the certification SOA for the category OS18 class II; on June 12th, 2012 the company obtained the ISO9001:2008 certification for the construction and installation of metal carpentry for the EA: 17 and 28A sector; on May 9th, 2013 the company obtained UNI EN ISO 3834-2: 11/2006 certification for the quality requirements for the fusion welding of metals; on September 3rd, 2014 the company obtained the UNI 1090-1/2012 certification for the execution of steel structures included within class of execution EXC2 as per UNI EN 1090-2 according to UNI EN ISO 3834-2.
From that time on, the company business developed mainly with the maintenance of the Autostrade Per L’Italia 9th highway section and with the maintenance of the Snaidero headquarters in Majano (UD). Since 1990 Mr. Luigi Bulfon, grandson of the founder, took the lead of the enterprise and changed the company name into BLC CARPENTRIES.
On behalf of the local governments of the territory, the company manifactures fire escape and back stairs, the roof of the local fire station in S. Daniele del Friuli (UD), the interior staircase of the bell tower of Majano (UD), snow-slide barriers. On behalf of private clients, the company produces metal structures for both public and private buildings; metal frameworks for warehouses, stockage areas and stables; metal structures for industrial plants; metal interior and exterior ladders for public and private buildings; trucks for the transport of fruit and vegetables; greenhouses of different size to be used for the cultivation of vegetables and as machinery depot. Since April 2015 the company took the name BLC CARPENTRIES Ltd.